Float and Twirl

Electrical hardware and drama and naked women and silk and getting lost.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm supposed to be a real brain, you know that?
What's that supposed to mean?
It means I can't keep you out. Did you put the ticket in the mail for me?
Don't you have it?
I have it.
So what's the status?
It's mine. I'm working on it.
Where are you.
I got around. I can still get where I need to go, even if it's not pretty.
Listen, I can still fuck you over if I have to.
I know you can.
Stop, listen, you think you're so liberated, I-
I know! And I don't want to be liberated. I don't care. The way you're treating me, I don't think I have to respect my obligations. But I need you, because I can't figure this out without you. I like the way you treat me, or I wouldn't keep coming back....
If you don't come, you have to pay.
Well, that's new. Give me another day, ok? I need you to check on me tomorrow. I haven't changed that much. Hey. You know that guy I needed information from?
I don't want to hear it.
But he always got back to me before. I called him a moon, because when I called at night he'd be there, or he'd get back right away. I trusted him.
So what.
(Turning an envelope in my hands, the stamp across the back in red 'Address Unknown') Now he's missing too. He gave me what I wanted but he's disappeared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home